The Library aims to:
- Provide teachers with the relevant expertise and support they need to develop information-literate students
- Provide students with learning contexts, processes and skills as well as opportunities for personal growth
- Provide up-to-date, quality print and electronic collections, excellent services and functional facilities to support and enrich the curriculum requirements of Marist Regional College
- Provide a welcoming, studious and congenial environment to support both the informational and relaxation needs of Marist Regional College
- Develop, maintain and promote a quality fiction collection to encourage student and staff enjoyment and enthusiasm in reading, while catering to a wide range of interests and ability levels
Monday – Friday 8.15 am – 4.30 pm
Also open during school term holidays 9 am – 4 pm
Library information booklet 2016 (1765 KB)
Library Catalogue – search the school library’s resources.
Online Databases – access to our collection of Online Databases (username/password information provided). Databases include: A-Z World Cultures, Australian History & Reference Library, Global Issues in Context, Science in Context, World History in Context, Library Webs and Britannica.
Clickview Online - watch videos and access worksheets on your own device or from home. Login information is available from the Library.
Wheelers eBooks – register as a Marist Library user to borrow an excellent selection of ebooks in epub and pdf formats.
LINC Tasmania – includes links and access to a variety of research tools and databases and the State Library’s catalogue.
Goodreads – keep track of what you have read, create virtual bookshelves, find like-minded readers, share reviews, find great reads, join book clubs and more.
Inside a Dog – a great place for teen readers. Find great reads, share reviews, discuss books, read author posts, create book clubs and more.
Borrowing eBooks - find out how to register and download electronic books from the Marist Library eBook collection.
Librarian Catherine Woodberry for more information and with any general enquiries