We strive to be, as a community, open and generous towards each other. We do this by:
- Giving generously of our time and insights;
- Reaching out to encourage and affirm others; Embracing difference and change as opportunities for learning; and
- Working co-operatively to serve others.
We respect each person's dignity and uniqueness, recognising that each person is created by God. We do this by:
- Appreciating that each person has unique talents and skills;
- Striving to create an environment that encourages new ideas, discussion, positive feedback and constructive criticism; and
- Responding candidly and with courtesy when conflict arises.
We seek to be open and honest in our dealings with one another, reflecting our motto 'love the truth'. We do this by:
- Listening carefully and impartially before making decisions;
- Providing each person with ample opportunity to nourish their own unique gifts and talents;
- Being prepared to forgive others when they hurt us and to seek forgiveness when we hurt others; and
- Reaching out to those who suffer injustice in our world.
We commit to supporting each other sensitively in times of need. We do this by:
- Extending kindness and sympathy;
- Acting with sensitivity and respect; and
- Providing support and comfort.
We accept an obligation to work collaboratively to maintain a vibrant learning community which is inclusive, encourages excellence and is safe and enjoyable. We do this by:
- Recognising each of us has different abilities, interests and learning styles;
- Identifying our own talents and offering them for the common good and encouraging others to do the same;
- Encouraging each other to pursue educational excellence with pride; and
- Accepting responsibility for our own actions.